Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: PayPal Payment Rules
11-25-2008, 12:59 PM #1
PayPal Payment Rules
As you know from the Official Announcement that we are now making Payments via PayPal as well. So here goes the Process of requesting PP Payment.
- Minimum amount to convert will be 100 GET$.
- -20% of tax will be applied.
- Payments will be made only ONCE a week, preferably Sunday.
- PP Fund is limited. So payments will be made on First come First serve basis. Although you will be given the option to change your Payment Processor if put in a long list.
- In any situation GET Administration decision will be final.
- GET holds right to change any term any time without any prior notice.
Looking forward to see your response.Processing....
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Martinch0 in forum PayPalReplies: 35Last Post: 05-16-2011, 08:12 AM
By JupiTer in forum Rules & Regulation of GETReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2009, 08:35 AM
By divak911 in forum GET Members OffersReplies: 5Last Post: 11-21-2008, 10:32 PM
By oneboy in forum Member to Member ExchangeReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2008, 07:44 PM